Two wheelchair-accessible vacation rental cabins bordering the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and overlooking Wears Valley with one of the most scenic, panoramic views in the Smokies. Situated in between Pigeon Forge and Townsend, 1/2 way between Gatlinburg and Cades Cove, there is easy access to the National Park via a back entrance just five miles away.
Guests love the constantly changing views. Raptors soaring, gorgeous sunsets reflecting off clouds right after a rain, the moon rising over Cove Mountain are all sights you may see. Night owls can identify a few constellations and possibly catch some shooting stars!
Take your morning coffee on one of the east-side decks to watch the sunrise.
Wears Valley is known as "the quiet side of the Smokies," yet it has much to offer, from cows mooing in pastures to small business restaurants and shops.
Photo shown was taken from our cabin. Watch a video here.
Read the details about our cabins' wheelchair accessibility here.
Rent directly from the owners, Connie & Paul Hartke. Read about us here and explore our main website for additional information.
- Both cabins have full kitchens, allowing you to save money for other fun activities.
- Both cabins have a hot tub on the west-facing deck - watch incredible sunsets.
- Linens and towels provided.
- Cabins professionally cleaned and the hot tub is sanitized at the end of each stay.
- A 150' boardwalk connects the two cabins.